[okfn-hu] Hungarian company register?

stef stefan.marsiske at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:27:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:18:56AM +0200, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about the status of the companies registry in Hungary?
> http://blog.okfn.org/2011/03/30/bounties-for-scrapers-a-new-approach-to-opening-global-data/

i heard a rumor that, k-monitor might be working on this. also some of my
peers might have had a look over the weekend at it, i just asked, let's see.
but the interface has a query limit of a 999. so it needs to be fuzzed i
guess, if we cannot enumerate company tax ids or registry ids.

--
gpg: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
gpg fp: F617 AC77 6E86 5830 08B8  BB96 E7A4 C6CF A84A 7140