[okfn-hu] public code for government transparency

stef stefan.marsiske at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:13:07 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:04:05PM +0200, Béky Miklós wrote:
> We just made available the source code for hazaitop phase one, or the
> so called k-monitor's Who Is Who project under CC BY-SA:
> http://github.com/ikko/hazaitop

awesome!!! except, the CC is not for software, afaik this is a webservice so
i'd advise considering the AGPLv3.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Affero_General_Public_License
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl.html

> I know it's not data, it's processing, however it may be related to
> this list, especially if this project could be localized within other
> EU countries or possibly anywhere else in the world.
>
> Should you know anyone who could be interested in pushing this
> forward, please let me know!

is there a short english pitch what hazaitop is and does?

--
gpg: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
gpg fp: F617 AC77 6E86 5830 08B8  BB96 E7A4 C6CF A84A 7140