[OKFN-IN] Introduction

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:29:38 UTC 2012

Dear All,

The list is in dormant for quite some time. Why dont we introduce ourselves
and have a discussion/dialogue?

To start with I am Sridhar Gutam working as Senior Scientist at Central
Institute for Subtropical Horticulture, Lucknow. Apart from my Plant
Physiology research, I am into advocacy of Open Access to Scholarly
Information and Data.

I also moderate 'Open Access India' on facebook and Open Access Forum on
FAO's AIMS.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology)
Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
<https://www.facebook.com/gutamsridhar>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhargutam>
<http://twitter.com/gutam2000><http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/rss.html>