[OKFN-IN] Meet-up in Delhi, *TOMORROW* (Thursday 9th), 5pm

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Aug 8 04:07:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Having met lots of interesting people in Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai,
Lucy and I are now on our way to Delhi for the final meet-up of this visit!

Come and join us **TOMORROW** (Thursday 9th August) at *5pm* at
*NIPFP*(National Institute of Public Finance and Policy) for an
evening of open
data.

This will be an informal opportunity for members of the community to come
together to discuss open data, current projects and future ideas in a
relaxed and friendly setting. All are welcome! Please do forward this email
on and invite your friends.

So that we have a rough idea of numbers, it would be great if you could
sign-up on the meetup page:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Open-Data-New-Delhi/727762/or
the Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/events/195570363903499/ - but failing that, just