[OKFN-IN] Fw: Meet-ups in Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi

Vaidhyanathan Gopalan vaidhy at apigee.com
Mon Jul 2 08:55:18 UTC 2012

Hi Ramesh,

We would love to host the initial meeting at our office. We can either have
it in the conference room or terrace depending on the number of people
planning to attend.

I have copied the list and Laura on the email, but would appreciate it if
you can follow up.

Thanks,
Vaidhy

PS: I have just signed up for the list.