[OKFN-IN] Bangalore meet-up coming soon!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Jul 27 14:15:07 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Lucy and I from the Open Knowledge Foundation have arrived in India and are
currently having a wonderful time here in Bangalore. We received a warm
welcome at the Fifth Elephant conference today, and are really looking
forward to meeting more people as our visit continues.

In Bangalore, we will be holding a meet-up this *Tuesday 31st July* at *
Jaaga* (http://jaaga.in/), in partnership with the Bangalore Datameet
group. Come along any time from 6pm, and we'll try to get some informal
talks underway around 7pm.

To give us a rough idea of numbers, please sign up on our meet-up page:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Open-Data-Bangalore/727742/or
on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/events/255179017930454/.

For those of you not based in Bangalore, Lucy and I will also hold meet-ups
in *Bombay* (either Monday 6th or Tuesday 7th August) and *Delhi* (Thursday
9th August). More details of these to follow! We will also be visiting
Chennai to take part in the Chennai Open Data Camp.

We would love to meet as many of you as possible whilst we are out here. Do
come along to a meet-up if you are able to, or drop us a line if you would
like to arrange an alternative time to meet!

Kind regards,
Laura

--
Laura Newman