[OKFN-IN] OKFestival 2012, Helsinki, Finland

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:00:12 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Happy to announce that, I would be part of OKFestival, Helsinki, Finland
17-22, Sept, 2012. And would be talking part in the session on 'Open Access
in Practice'. My topic is about Community owned Open Access Scholarly
Repositories of the main Topic Stream Open Research and Education. <
http://okfestival.org/topic-stream-open-research-and-education/>.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar

Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convener, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/
Google Scholar:
http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=6W1MSSwAAAAJ&pagesize=100&view_op=list_works&is_public_preview=1