[OKFN-IN] Open Access & Open Science Initiatives

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:43:11 UTC 2012

Dear Friends,

I would like to hear and know about the Open Access & Open Science
Initiatives happening in India. Can you all please post on this subject.
There is a Facebook group with Open Access India <
https://www.facebook.com/oaindia> and also on the <
http://openaccessweek.org/oaindia>

Any other open knowledge communities working for Open Science, Data &
Access? I know about Datameet (google group) <datameet.org>

Please supplement the information so that together we all would work for
the 'Openness' in India.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology
(WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF
Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)
Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Mobile:+91-9005760036

CISH http://www.cishlko.org
ARSSF http://www.arssf.co.nr
My site http://www.gutam.co.nr
My Publications http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/