[OKFN-IN] hello fellow 'open' enthusiasts

Ajinkya Pawar ajinkyapawar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:13:27 UTC 2012

hi,
My name is Ajinkya Pawar. I work as a strategy planner with Publicis in
Gurgaon. Recently I represented Futurechallenges community in the Open
Knowledge festival, Helsinki. Am now really kicked with the promise of
open.
So how do we take it forward here? Frankly speaking, I am not used to the
lists based interface. I am sure, there's a good reason for this archaic
design. Can someone tell me if there's a meetup planned sometime soon? or a
project that i can be a part of?

cheers,
ajinkya
8130374984