[OKFN-IN] [datameet] OKFN India trip - the roundup

Amitangshu amitangshu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:20:14 UTC 2012

Dear Lucy,

An excellent blogpost. Given I am a newcomer to the field of open
data, and slowly coming to grips with it, your blog has pushed my
learning curve up, substantially.

Its a pity I missed meeting you and Laura, would have loved to talk
about the work we do at Akvo (www.akvo.org) and I am currently based
in Delhi.  If OKFN plans any other trips to India, we will be glad to
be part of your itinerary.

Thanks again for the blogpost. Loved it!

Cheers

Amitangshu
Amitangshu Acharya
Consultant- Asian Programmes