[OKFN-IN] Looking for OK / Open Data Projects in India

Alex Corbi contact at open-steps.org
Sat Aug 10 10:58:02 UTC 2013

Dear Fellows,

We are currently running http://www.open-steps.org . A project that
consists on discovering and documenting Open Knowledge related projects
around the world.

After have visited hackerspaces and other organisations along europe in the
last 2 months we are heading to India mid September.

That is why we would like to ask for contacts and references of people and
groups actively working on sharing knowledge and supporting open cultures
in your country. We would be really thankful if some of the people reading
this could help us establishing some connections and/or pointing us some
projects out. Open Data, Open Source, Knowledge Sharing or the use of
technology and collaborative knowledge for solving society problems are
keywords of the kind of projects we would like to document.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Best Regards,

Margo and Alex