[OKFN-IN] Suggestion for Speakers on Women Related Issues in Bangalore

Roselin Dey roselindey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 03:47:41 UTC 2014

Dear Sankalp

You can connect with Elsa D'Silva and/or Saloni Malhotra from Safecity.

They are the founders of India's first crowd mapping tool on sexual
harassment which has been very well received and recognized at many
platforms and the initiative is featured regularly in the media. They are
currently travelling to various cities and conducting workshops and
seminars to generate awareness about this tool and are also working with
the Goa Police to use this tool for making the city safer for women.

You can connect with Elsa at elsa at safecity.in.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Roselin Dey