[OKFN-IN] Open Access Workshop at NAARM, Hyderabad - Participation Regarding

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:04:29 UTC 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The NAARM in collaboration with agINFRA-CIARD-FAO-GFAR is organizing a workshop
on "Open Access to Agricultural Knowledge for Inclusive Growth and
Development" at NAARM, Hyderabad during 29-30 October 2014.

Entry is by invitation and we wish that Open Access India community is
represented in the deliberations and in this regard, I am writing if any of
the Open Access India community members are willing to attend the workshop.

Unfortunately, there are no travel grants  available for the participation
and only upto 5 members may only be accommodated due to limited seats from
the Open Access India community.

As you may be knowing that now Open Access India is part of GODAN (
http://godan.info/) as community of practice and the workshop is related to
Agriculture domain, people with agriculture background and has interests in
agriculture are encouraged to express their interest.

Please send me email (gutam2000 at gmail.com) expressing your interest.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar

Sridhar Gutam, PhD, ARS
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology)
ICAR Research Centre for Eastern Region <http://icarrcer.in/> Research
Centre Ranchi
Tata Road, Rajaulatu Post, Plandu, Ranchi 834010, Jharkhand, India
Phone: +91-651-2260207; Fax: +91-651-2260141
Mobile:+91-8002678768/9005760036
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/

Convenor, Open Access India
http://oaindia2013.wordpress.com/