[OKFN-IN] APAC Monthly Open Science Calls

S.C. Edmunds scott at gigasciencejournal.com
Tue Jan 20 13:09:15 UTC 2015

Hi Ranjith,

Are you or someone from OKFN India able to attend the APAC Open Science
call tomorrow and give us a quick update on to the new Indian OA policy? If
so can you put your skype details on the hackpad:

https://pad.okfn.org/p/sciencewg-apac-Jan2014

Sorry we went with skype this time, but we had a few people say they
couldn't do BBB or Jitsi.

Best wishes, and hopefully talk tomorrow,

Scott

--
Scott Edmunds PhD
*GigaScience*