[Okfn-irl] Cultivate and WeCreate Workspace 'think-in'

Oliver Moran oliver.moran at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:56:08 UTC 2013

Folks on this list may be interested in a symposium happening on Saturday
16 November in Tipp. I'd love to go I can't make it due to another
commitment on the same date but it looks interesting.

I highlighted the most relevant parts of the blurb:

Cultivate and WeCreate Workspace based in Cloughjordan Ecovillage, are
hosting a ‘think-in’ for people and organisations working, researching or
interested in a more collaborative approach to economic, social and
governance issues. We will explore areas such as:

   - *P2P Networks*
   - *The potential of FabLabs and 3D printing for sustainability*
   - Social enterprises that facilitate new livelihoods
   - Relocalisation, Community Resilience and Permaculture
   - Co-working, co-housing and community supported agriculture
   - *Digital and Complementary currencies*
   - *Open Source and Appropriate technologies*
   - *Managing the Commons for the benefit of all*
   - Collaboration and sharing in urban and rural environments

More info:
http://cultivate.ie/community-resilience/1226-a-collaborative-economy-convergence

O.