[Okfn-irl] Fwd: Announcing our new declaration on open data – and inviting your feedback

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 08:36:54 UTC 2013

Hi All,

It seems we have a momentum around open data developing globally right now.
Lets keep moving forward. Please see bellow.

Best regards,

Denis Parfenov

OKF Ambassador for Ireland

m: +353863850044 I  @prfnv <https://twitter.com/prfnv> |
prfnv.org<http://www.prfnv.org>

The Open Knowledge Foundation Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/