[Okfn-irl] [Wed, May 7th] OGP Civil Society Day

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at okfirl.org
Thu Apr 17 14:24:45 UTC 2014

Dear all -

I’d like to share some great news with you.

The preparation for the OGP civil society day is going well. We are almost
fully booked, but there are still a few places left...:

https://ti.to/open-data-ireland/OGP-civil-society-day-Dublin-2014/

We will be having three solid sessions on themes central to OGP and civil
society, and there will be an unconference space which provides room for
ad-hoc meetings, networking and catch-ups. An update with the definite
program will be announced soon through the various OGP CS communication
channels.

We are thankful to DPER for their kind support of funding the venue and
catering. (Please see email from Claire Martinez below).

I hope to see you on May 7th in the Chester Beatty Library.

Best regards,

Denis

--

Denis Parfenov | OKF Ambassador for Ireland | m: +353863850044 |
@prfnv<https://twitter.com/prfnv>

The Open Knowledge Foundation Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/

<http://okfn.org/>
 <http://okfn.org/> <http://irl.okfn.org>[image: Inline images 1]