[Okfn-irl] Invitation BBC Newshack

Evangeline de Bourgoing edebourgoing at globaleditorsnetwork.org
Mon Apr 14 13:36:20 UTC 2014

Hello Denis,

Great ! We are really happy to have OKFN on board !
All you need to do now is to register via eventsbrite : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/editorslab-bbc-newshack-tickets-10939882483
We still have some spots available. So if you know some people that might be interested, that would great if you could spread the word.

Best,

Evangeline