[Okfn-irl] OGP Action Plan JWG meeting note 140213

Colgan & Associates colgan1 at eircom.net
Mon Feb 17 09:26:33 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached the Civil Society note of the second meeting of the
Joint Working Group on Thursday last. I am sending two versions lest one
doesn't open (forgive my technical incapacities!).

The CS Forum will meet on Tuesday evening 18th from 5.30pm at the TASC
offices (and each Tuesday evening for the time being). We hope everyone who
can will be there for these important discussions.

Kind regards

Anne Colgan