[Okfn-irl] OGP Civil Society Announcement - includes draft minutes of last Thursday's meeting

Kevin Murphy kevin at vaireland.org
Tue Feb 4 09:35:20 UTC 2014

Thanks Nuala and Nat

Very much enjoyed the meeting and putting faces to emails. I've put the
freelance role up on our site and we will push out through social media too.

I think the notes and decisions look good and I hope the meeting goes well
this week.

I look forward to updates and to making meetings when I can - do let me
know if there is anything I can do to help

Best wishes
Kevin

--

*Kevin Murphy*  /  Voluntary Arts Ireland Chief Officer

[image: Voluntary Arts Ireland logo] <http://www.vaireland.org>

Verbal Arts Centre, Stable Lane and Mall Wall, Bishop Street Within,
Derry/Londonderry BT48 6PU
* tel*  028 7127 2501  /  *mob*  07779092023

Sign up for e-news and access information and guidance at
voluntaryarts.org/runningyourgroup<http://www.learningpool.com/runningyourgroup/>
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/V_Arts_Ireland
Become a fan of us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vaireland

www.vaireland.org

The Voluntary Arts Network (operating as Voluntary Arts) is registered in
Scotland as Company No. 139147 and Charity No. SC 020345.
Registered office: 54 Manor Place, Edinburgh EH3 7EF.
Voluntary Arts acknowledges funding from Arts Council England, the Arts
Council of Northern Ireland, Creative Scotland and the Arts Council of
Wales.

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?