[Okfn-irl] Next Steps for OGP in Ireland?

John Handelaar johnhandelaar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:08:34 UTC 2014

It is *not* the job of the civil society participants to delete items from
the report generated through a public consultation.

DPER asked for some priorities and the report *does* have prioritised
items, all of which fit its "SMART" request.

Frankly any attempt by people who couldn't be bothered to show up before
now to undermine that consultation should be *fiercely* resisted.

On 22 January 2014 11:42, Flora Fleischer <fleischer.flora at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> last call to add comments about what you think should be done next with
> regards to Ireland's 1st OGP Action Plan. Will be sent off at lunch time
> today.
>
> Cheers to everyone who has contributed already!
> Flora
>
> Best,
>

> Flora Fleischer
>
> Co-Founder, OKF Ireland
>
> m: +353851587423 I  @daydreamer2105 <https://twitter.com/Daydreamer2105>
>  | irl.okfn.org
>
> Open data - the 21st century public library www.opendata.ie
>

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Flora Fleischer <
> flora.fleischer at okfirl.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> in order to move forward with the next steps in relation to the first
>> Irish OGP Action Plan OKF Ireland are working on a response to DPER's email
>> to Nat O'Connor from Dec. 5th 2013. We are looking to finalize the response
>> by EOD Monday and are inviting you to co-create one response from civil
>> society.
>>
>> You can do so by adding your comments, thoughts, ideas to the attached
>> Google Doc indicating your name and/or affiliation.
>>
>> Let me know if there are any questions.
>>

>>  Irish OGP Action Plan<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8Jde-rtn1lZYvx_PJjoeEKP_yHrhKskuTf1DGQ1Rx4/edit?usp=drive_web>
>>

>>  Next Steps for OGP in Ireland 051213.pdf<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzOXYk-Wh9M2MmdydDRNNWdDWER0MGxXaTg3UzJtVERxTndN/edit?usp=drive_web>
>>

>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Flora Fleischer
>>
>> Co-Founder, OKF Ireland
>>
>> m: +353851587423 I  @daydreamer2105 <https://twitter.com/Daydreamer2105>
>>  | irl.okfn.org | @*OKFirl* <https://twitter.com/OKFirl>
>>
>> Open data - the 21st century public library www.opendata.ie
>>

>> On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Beausang, William <
>> William.Beausang at per.gov.ie> wrote:
>>
>>>  Dear Nat,
>>>

>>> Sorry, we should certainly have made the point you mention below in our
>>> reply to Denis; we had in fact expected that we would have been able to
>>> make the announcement on the regional conference at an earlier stage and
>>> certainly before the Christmas break.
>>>

>>> Hopefully any confusion caused by us not doing so has been cleared up.
>>>

>>> Kind Regards,
>>>

>>> William
>>>

>>> William Beausang
>>>
>>> Head of Government Reform Unit and Civil Service HR Policy Division
>>>
>>> Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
>>>
>>> 7/9 Merrion Row
>>>
>>> Dublin 2
>>>
>>> Ireland
>>>
>>> Tel. +353 1 6045433
>>>
>>> Mob. +353 86 1729303

>>> for wider civil society and the general public to make comments and