[Okfn-is] ok nordics - possibly needed apology for lacking email yesterday

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Thu Sep 4 12:10:24 UTC 2014

 Dear OK Nordics interested folks,

I am sorry if this message hadn’t reached you - I suspect I might have sent
it to the mailing lists using a ‘wrong’ email address. (I registered to the
mailing lists with an address I usually don’t use, and the mailing lists
want one to post using the email address one when registering to the
mailing list ).

So, in any event - sorry - I was ill yesterday and couldn’t coordinate the
monthly OK Nordics call.

Let's see when I'm well again and we can schedule another call.

All the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616