[Okfn-is] nordic hackathon? meeting in oslo 23rd october

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Fri Sep 19 12:20:45 UTC 2014

Hey Serdar,

Thanks for the notes.
Yeah, I hear you about finding finance this quickly might not be altogether
possible.
Hopefully there's still some people who can go.
I'll try raise the point about a skype call. Of course, we might just have
another Nordic call :)

I hope they at least stream/video some/all of the presentations.

Thanks and all the best,

miska