[Okfn-is] call for Open Access people for a Nordic Open Access online meetup during Nordic Open Data Week

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Wed Apr 29 07:25:01 UTC 2015

Good Nordic bunch,

Any idea of (key) open access people to contact in each Nordic country?
The reason for asking is we're trying to make a Nordic online meetup during
the Nordic Open Data Week, on the 3rd June 2015.
Would be good to find Open Access people from around the Nordics to take
part.

I've put together a spreadsheet where we're listing relevant people. Anyone
who'd like access, please ping me.

Suggestions warmly welcome!

all he best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616