[Okfn-is] [Okfn-se] [Okfn-dk] question : suggestions for nordic cooperation

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Tue Aug 18 07:38:31 UTC 2015

ps. Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen wrote the following suggestion, to a
similar thread, on the Nordic Open Data Ecosystem group on facebook :

*Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen More data on political process and outcome ie.
democracy. One initiative could be an open platform for involvement in the
local democratic process perhaps like the Helsinki-project that you know
more about than me. Another interesting focus could be data *on* the
private sector (tax, employment, working conditions etc.) not just *for*
the private sector...6 August at 13:54*

All the best,

miska