[Okfn-is] next open knowledge nordics call - Jan 19th 10:00 CET

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Mon Jan 12 08:46:51 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Hope you're well and all, and that 2015 has greeted you well.

Ok, so, I've moved to a more habitable place, with fewer allergy issues.
Yay, I'm actually in Helsinki again, after having lived a year out in the
Finnish countryside.
(Well, one never knows what's around the corner, with more questionable
chemicals in our everyday things, causing me health hiccups, but, well, the
outlook is promising ).
And so it's time to get back on track.

So, we're gradually getting closer and closer to making some interesting
progress on the Nordic open knowledge roadshow and inter-nordic hackathon.
Let's figure out where we are and how to move ahead.

Feel very welcome to put your contact details in the etherpad here, and
I'll get you into the skype call on Tuesday.
https://pad.okfn.org/p/okfn_nordics_hangout_pad

All the best,

miska

--
miska michael knapek - your local illusionist (designer)
mob. +358-50-320-2616