[okfn-it] PyBossa - micro tasking platform

Maurizio Napolitano maurizio.napolitano a okfn.org
Ven 8 Giu 2012 12:48:22 UTC

Giro questa email che penso vi possa interessare :)

Dear OKFNers,

Please check out:

http://blog.okfn.org/2012/06/08/introducing-pybossa-the-open-source-micro-tasking-platform/

http://pybossa.com/

We've just launched the alpha version of PyBossa, a crowd-sourcing and
micro-taking platform developed in collaboration with the Citizen
Cyberscience Center.

In a nut-shell, PyBossa is a free, open-source crowd-sourcing and
micro-tasking platform. It enables people to create and run projects
that utilise online assistance in performing tasks that require human
cognition such as image classification, transcription, geocoding and
more. PyBossa is there to help researchers, civic hackers and developers
to create projects where anyone around the world with some time,
interest and an internet connection can contribute.

The demo projects we currently have focus on real world applications of
the platform for use in medical diagnosis and geocoding the location of
green spaces in cities.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it, so go and try out
the demo projects!

Sam

--
Maurizio "Napo" Napolitano