[okfn-it] [SOD] Italian Open Data Day Deluge

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra a gmail.com
Mar 26 Feb 2013 11:36:05 UTC

Thank you too Maurizio! For providing background info and details in the
past days. Very much appreciated.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton a tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story