[okfn-jp] Request for Support on Knowledge Sharing non-profit project

Alex Corbi a.corbi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:06:16 UTC 2013

Dear Sirs,

My name is Alejandro Corbi, a freelance software developer based in Berlin,
Germany. Together with my girlfriend i am preparing the realisation of a
non-profit project which you can find a more detailed description about
under the following URL: http://www.alexcorbi.com/pdf/dossier_en.pdf

Since the aim of our project is to promote the sharing of knowledge and the
creation of an open platform on the internet, i think i am not wrong by
writing on these mailing list where i believe there are many persons with
big experience in these fields.

Once we have defined the concept of the project we are currently looking
for organizations that could support us on realizing our goal, therefore i
would like to ask in which terms the OKF in your country is willing to
collaborate with us.

To be more concrete on my request, and quoting the information present on
our dossier, we would be thankful if you could support us with following
points:

-  Establish contact with potential interested entities.
-  Find a suitable location and gather attendees for the workshops.
-  Diffusion of the results and contents generated within our project.
-  Founding and sponsoring.
Looking forward to receiving your feedback, thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Alejandro Corbi.