[Okfn-ke] Open Science

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Jun 25 02:08:50 UTC 2013

Dear Abbas and OKF Kenya Members

I'm writing from the open science working group to say hello and ask you to
encourage anyone you come across in Kenya with an interest in open science
to get in touch and also consider starting a local group, as have already
been set up in France, Finland, Austria and Brazil!

We have an active mailing list [1] you can point people to and I'm happy to
answer any queries about getting involved in the working group, proposing
projects, setting up a local group, putting people in touch with other
members of the open science community in the same region and more.

There's so much going on at OKF that it can hard to keep track of it all
and who everyone is so I thought it would be good to get e-introduced!

Do let me know if you have any questions, or if you've already identified
someone who might be interested in open science. I'm looking forward to
working with you and hopefully meet you at a future OKF summit or
conference!

Best wishes

Jenny