No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 UTC 2010

"We'll tweak the format this time to push unplanned discussion to the end.
We'll start with five minutes each of demonstrations, and stricter
time-boxing, so that everybody gets to speak -- if you can just make the
start of the meeting that will be great because that's where the good bits
will be. :-)"

Hopefully speak to you then,

Tom

--f46d04308af013010c04bd447e89

 meeting, the Labs show-and-tell is scheduled for this coming Wednesday aft=
ernoon. =A0Please sign up on the pad here:</div><div><a href=3D"http://labs=
.okfnpad.org/show-and-tell-2012-04-11">http://labs.okfnpad.org/show-and-tel=
l-2012-04-11</a></div>

k the format this time to push unplanned discussion to the end. We&#39;ll s=
tart with five minutes each of demonstrations, and stricter time-boxing, so=
 that everybody gets to speak -- if you can just make the start of the meet=
ing that will be great because that&#39;s where the good bits will be. :-)&=
quot;</div>

om</div>

--f46d04308af013010c04bd447e89--