[okfn-dev] isitopen i18n

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sat Dec 18 19:06:06 UTC 2010

Hello,
as some of you will remember, I've done some basic work for improving
i18n support in the "isitopen" templates powering the isitopendata.org
web service.

Now I would be very happy if we could deploy a working Italian version
of isitopendata.org (either as a subdomain or on a separate domain), for
keeping track of requests to local governments and gov departments in
Italy (and possibly even Italian Switzerland!). I think there is a
similar interest in Germany as well.

There were a few problems left, see
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2010-November/000021.html and
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2010-November/000031.html

Is anyone up for helping to solve them and moving forwards?

Thanks
steko

--
Stefano Costa