[okfn-dev] [Nipy-devel] data package source

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:41:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Satrajit Ghosh <satra at mit.edu> wrote:
> thanks matthew.
>
> i just wanted to register the thought because what works for large datasets
> might also work out for the smaller ones.

It's possible, but it seems to me that they present different
problems.  The stuff I sent concentrates on the smaller problems
covered by the terrible nipy package system, and the better and more
complete datapkg system.  If y'all have suggestions for those cases,
they would be very useful, as it seems to me we are at a fluid stage
at the moment.

See you,

Matthew