[okfn-dev] isitopen i18n

Daniel Dietrich ddie at me.com
Mon Dec 20 09:43:31 UTC 2010

Hi Stefano,

thats great news!

On 20.12.2010, at 10:21, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> Hi Stefano,
>
> I'm very happy to help fix this :) -- and sorry for taking a while to respond.
>
> In terms of how we deploy in this case I think we should keep a single
> site and just have i18n within that site. Does that sound sensible?
>
> Rufus
>
> On 18 December 2010 19:06, Stefano Costa <stefano.costa at okfn.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> as some of you will remember, I've done some basic work for improving
>> i18n support in the "isitopen" templates powering the isitopendata.org
>> web service.
>>
>> Now I would be very happy if we could deploy a working Italian version
>> of isitopendata.org (either as a subdomain or on a separate domain), for
>> keeping track of requests to local governments and gov departments in
>> Italy (and possibly even Italian Switzerland!). I think there is a
>> similar interest in Germany as well.

Yes - there is definitely an interest here. I would volunteer to translate. Can someone point me to the .po file?

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich

The Open Knowledge Foundation
www.okfn.org  -  www.opendefinition.org

Official Representative
Open Knowledge Foundation Germany
Erkelenzdamm 59-61
D-10999 Berlin
http://goo.gl/maps/TaC6

Web: www.okfn.de
Mail: daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mobil: +49 171 780 870 3

This email is confidential. If you are not the right
addressee please do not forward it, please inform
the sender, and please erase this e-mail including
any attachments. Thanks.