[okfn-dev] Weaving History/Microfacts?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Feb 1 20:11:43 UTC 2011

cc'ing okfn-dev (okfn dev list) -- hope you don't mind!

On 29 January 2011 20:50, John Ellingsworth <john at ellingsworth.org> wrote:
> Thanks Rufus; I'm glad it is still active.  I didn't see the bitbucket
> link anywhere on the weavinghistory.org site or any of the OKFN sites
> so it appeared as though it had stagnated a bit.
>
> Is the current weavinghistory.org site running the latest code?

Almost. I think it doesn't have the very latest commits from nick
stenning because they proved to be buggy in some browsers.

We have been thinking for a while of doing a big simplification of the
javascript side of things (the world has improved since we first
developed microfacts 3 years ago).