[okfn-dev] OKFN Dashboard Data Sources?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Jul 25 12:12:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've done some work on a scraper and feed aggregator for all of OKFN's
activity that will eventually feed into an OKFN dashboard. The idea is
to collect as much information about whats going on within OKF and
make a central information stream for everyone to catch up with. In
order to do this I'm looking for data sources we should include:
blogs, blog collections, other feeds etc.

My current list is at http://pastebin.com/7MN8KU5n - please send
suggestions via email for now.

The resulting stream can be found at
http://webstore.thedatahub.org/okfn/dashboard/activity (not
automatically updated at the moment) and the code is at
https://github.com/okfn/okfn-dashboard/tree/master/gather.

Thanks for any feedback,

 - Friedrich

--