[okfn-dev] python library for virtuoso

William Waites ww at styx.org
Fri Jun 17 11:07:34 UTC 2011

This kind of error looks like the virtuoso package isn't actually installed.

Note that you also need the patched version of pyodbc the normal one will not work.

I am not surprised that there are build problems with windows...

When you get this working you'll find that it is very easy to cause virtuoso to deadlock. This is why we use the rdflib sparql store and some bits from surf now to talk to virtuoso and have been forced to disable public access to the endpoint

Very busy these next days will be happy to try to help you more next week