[okfn-labs] EU Tender results data for download

Matej Kurian kurian at transparency.sk
Tue Aug 28 17:49:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am looking for bulk download for EU TED tender *results *notices for
non-profit research purposes. Ideally free or for a modest fee.

As of now, I know that http://showmethetenders.net/wiki/European_Union
are selling the data. Also, I know that Anders Pedersen of OpenTED is
harvesting the data. Despite several attempts, I have not received any
answers.

I know of https://scraperwiki.com/scrapers/tedscrapper/ (no results?),
ongoing activities at LOD2 project (figuring out whether they can
release the data) and previous works by Michael Friis.

Any alternative data sources will be more than welcome.

Thanks,
Matej

Transparency Slovakia runs http://tender.sme.sk/en and informs public
policy on procurement based on our research. Our finding have been
recently awarded in the World Bank Innovation Challenge.
(http://bit.ly/OwkJbj)