[okfn-labs] Heroku as a deployment platform for OKFN apps?

Tom Rees tom.rees at okfn.org
Wed Aug 8 10:21:20 UTC 2012

In the past I've spent a lot of time and hackery rigging up EC2 instances
so i could type `git push amazon master` to deploy a Flask app ...
Friedrich pointed me to Heroku for my latest project and I really do love
it. No looking back!
In particular I've been loving the ability to schedule background worker
processes which run maintenance tasks on the Postgres database (which was
also a cinch to fire up).
So. I am +1 on all this.