[okfn-labs] need datavis?

Kate McCurdy kate.a.mccurdy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:26:08 UTC 2012

Hi all!

I'm Kate, an academic refugee with a background in linguistics and a strong
interest in data visualization, and I'd love to contribute my skills to
some of the various excellent projects going on under the auspices of the
Open Knowledge Foundation. If you feel that your project could use some
more clarity, interactivity, or general prettiness in the presentation of
its numbers, please feel free to check out my website:
k-means.net/projects
and drop me an email to discuss the possibility of collaboration.

Looking forward to having something interesting to work on in the new year!

Kate