[okfn-labs] need datavis?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Dec 21 11:02:36 UTC 2012

Welcome to the list Kate. :-)

Your portfolio looks great. Lots of interesting bits and pieces. The
animated Occupy Arrests visualisation is especially pretty.

It would be great to find ways to collaborate. Perhaps you might be
interested in joining our next Labs sprint? Details will be posted on the
list...

J.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Kate McCurdy <kate.a.mccurdy at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm Kate, an academic refugee with a background in linguistics and a
> strong interest in data visualization, and I'd love to contribute my skills
> to some of the various excellent projects going on under the auspices of
> the Open Knowledge Foundation. If you feel that your project could use some
> more clarity, interactivity, or general prettiness in the presentation of
> its numbers, please feel free to check out my website:
> k-means.net/projects
> and drop me an email to discuss the possibility of collaboration.
>
> Looking forward to having something interesting to work on in the new year!
>
> Kate

Jonathan Gray <http://jonathangray.org/> | @jwyg <http://twitter.com/jwyg>
The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://twitter.com/okfn>