[okfn-labs] need datavis?

Kate McCurdy kate.a.mccurdy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:44:36 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

Glad you enjoyed the paper! =) Speculative experimental connections between
crosslinguistic poetic rhyme schemes and focus semantics are not
necessarily everyone's cup of tea, but academia is all about niche
audiences.

For lexical pronunciation databases, off the top of my head, there's the
CMU Pronunciation Dictionary for English:
http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cmudict
I'm not sure about other languages - linguistics is a very English-heavy
discipline.

Kate