[okfn-labs] Hello

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Fri Jul 27 08:28:04 UTC 2012

Hi Adam,

Welcome! I've been having a look at the Open Data Catalog instances,
they look great. I've been specifically following the work you've been
doing with Tom Kralidis regarding integration with pycsw. This is
something that we are planning to do in a near future, so your
experience will be really useful.

I'm sure we can share experience and even code, as the two projects
seem to share a lot. Feel free to ask anything you need related to
CKAN.

Cheers,

Adrià