[okfn-labs] http://okfnlabs.org has been refreshed

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:00:25 UTC 2012

Have a look: http://okfnlabs.org

It's just a first iteration -- the site's future is quite open-ended. I'd
like to see it become a bit of a community site and/or a dashboard of
recent activity on these projects. The first step in that direction (I
think we've agreed) is to integrate per-project GitHub activity streams and
perhaps mailing list activity (though this might only apply to Annotator).

I've trimmed the collection of projects listed on the page (data source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al6mO9_3Hr2PdGhHVDBCYmQ5QWN5ZDROLU9yMUswQVE),
and Sam has tidied the front end. At the moment there's one
page-per-project but they're still looking a little sparse...

Tom