[okfn-labs] okfnlabs.org

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Mar 6 15:36:43 UTC 2012

This has already been the topic of some discussion. I really think we want to have a jekyll blog and some nice hand-crafted tool and portfolio pages there instead of the current spreadsheet thing. We should also merge in the vis labs site (no need to have two imo).

This is basically where we decide if labs is going to be our "projects attic" or an actual community that people can engage with. I'm eager for the latter.

- Friedrich