[okfn-labs] Some further improvements to Recline Data Explorer

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sun Mar 18 04:08:50 UTC 2012

My 2c, and I may be biased because I have spent a lot of time with
Refine. Here are a few things that I would really like:

 - clone columns
 - demonstrable rollback path (pref. sharing changeset format w/
Google Refine to allow interoperability)

Both of these things make it much easier to safely experiment with the data.

Maybe we could do some data introspection to produce aggregate stats,
ala R's data frame, for each of the columns?