[okfn-labs] http://okfnlabs.org has been refreshed

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 21 12:14:40 UTC 2012

I saw this yesterday and loved it. *Amazing* work and and big kudos to
you and Sam for the great upgrade.

On 21 March 2012 12:00, Tom Rees <zephod at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have a look: http://okfnlabs.org
>
> It's just a first iteration -- the site's future is quite open-ended. I'd
> like to see it become a bit of a community site and/or a dashboard of recent
> activity on these projects. The first step in that direction (I think we've
> agreed) is to integrate per-project GitHub activity streams and perhaps
> mailing list activity (though this might only apply to Annotator).

I'm going to start coding again on the dashboard using the new DataHub
DataStore [1].

[1]: http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/datastore.html

> I've trimmed the collection of projects listed on the page (data
> source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al6mO9_3Hr2PdGhHVDBCYmQ5QWN5ZDROLU9yMUswQVE),
> and Sam has tidied the front end. At the moment there's one page-per-project
> but they're still looking a little sparse...

I think we could even be a lot more selective (perhaps stop running
off that spreadsheet or just slim down a lot ...)

Rufus

> Tom

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation