[okfn-labs] Open Data Census 2012

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 18 14:15:56 UTC 2012

Hi Laura (cc'ing okfn-labs)

Agreed with you -- though I also really like the map (contributed by
Friedrich!) -- and I've already created an issue for it:

<https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/7>

Rufus

PS: I suggest going forward we keep discussion of the tech side of the
open data census here on the okfn labs list if that works for you :-)

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation