[okfn-labs] GetMyGist changes

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 21 11:19:21 UTC 2012

cc'ing okfn-labs

On 20 May 2012 19:47, Duke Khaos <duke.m16 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rufus
> I make a big changes on get my gist,
> I need you see the home page text and fix if a wrong anything
>
> http://okfn-br.github.com/GetMyGist

This is *really* nice and love the little bounciness thanks to nice JS
effects :-)

For context: this was a simple proof of concept to show that in pure
HTML + JS one could load gists from github and run them (using eval!).

In addition, thanks entirely to Duke we always have write support via
OAuth (unfortunately this requires a small oauth proxy) so we have a
full-on mini-gist editor.

This isn't so pointful in itself (you could use gist.github.com!) but
shows how we use this for embedding git/gist based editors in other
apps.

Rufus