[okfn-labs] Reactive Scraper <-> Datahub

Duke Khaos duke.m16 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:50:30 UTC 2012

Hello Rufus, moving to okfn-labs

Hello everybody,
Reactive Scraper[1][2] is a easy way to scrape data with javascript, using
jQuery, and share it. I am trying integrate it with datahub, and need help
to do it.

I think the user should config database, resource and api_key, if database
and resource there isn't  in datahub need create it. I think is a good
point the user can change the endpoint and the default value be "datahub.io"

Duke

[1] http://reactivescraper.herokuapp.com/
[2] https://github.com/okfn-br/reactive_scraper